This is a pack of 3 handpieces & 3 couplers.
With a FREE coupler included with every handpiece, our MOKO 560K LED handpiece is fully with compatible with any existing Kavo, Star, Midwest, W&H, NSK, etc. system.
- Full 18 month warranty for handpiece AND turbine
- Standard Head Size
- Titanium Body - The titanium body is about 30% lighter than conventional materials for dental handpieces and protects against repeated steralization. This light-weight material reduces wrist fatigue significantly and the non-slip surface of the solid titanium material ensures a secure grip.
- German, Myonic Bearings - Dental highspeed handpieces operate at speeds of 350,000-420,000 RPM’s. Only the finest bearings will last at those speeds for an extended period of time and Myonic bearings are perfectly suited for this task.
- Advanced Spindle / Autochuck Technology - Our spindles / autochucks are made of Carbide Steel providing superior bur gripping strength with chuck extracting forces > 30n.
- Pressure Control System - The MOKO 560K comes with a pressure control system ensuring a stable amount of air pressure during operation. This protects against pre-mature bearing failure.
- Multi-port Water Spray - Provides the ideal cooling effect.
- Fiber Optic Technology - The Moko 560K fiber optic system enhances operator visibility and is made from a solid glass rod instead of a collection of optic fibers.
- Noise free operation - This handpiece incorporates advanced turbine balancing technology. This provides a smooth, quiet operation at noise level less than 60dB(A).
- Scratch Resistant - The surface of this handpiece is scratch resistant and provides a comfortable grip.
- RPM: 320,000-400,000
- Head Size: 11.2 x H 14 mm
- Noise level: Less than 65Db
- Spray : 4 port-spray
- Carbide-made Spindles
- Air-pressure Regulation
- 18 Month Warranty
- FDA 510(k) Approved
*The Turbine Source is not affiliated with or endorsed by W&H or any of the manufacturers listed on this page. See Disclaimer Page for details.